Monday, October 1, 2007















My first celebrity photo features Jennifer Tilly. The San Diego Film Fest event organizer people gathered the press around the screen thing (white backdrop with sponsor's names; there's a proper name for that thing but I can't think of it just now) and would make intermittent announcements to us: She's on her way! She's getting out of the car! While waiting, I asked a photographer and videographer standing next to me if they knew who she was, and they both shrugged. I later checked her out on IMdb and she's done quite a lot of movies, though the only one I've seen is Monsters Inc where she was the voice of Celia. This photo was taken after she won an award (best actress?) for her role in Intervention, I believe. It's hard to pay attention to details like movie names when I'm busy trying to get a good picture. Anyways, Jennifer was very sassy and made more creative poses than other actresses who merely looked adoringly out into the media crowd.

No comments: